April 22, 2009

Stamping - "Inspiration & Tutorial"




{Photos - Geninne Zlatkis}
I greatly admire the work of two very clever ladies, one is Lena Corwin from the US who I have mentioned before and the other Geninne Zlatkis from Mexico. Geninne's blog has a hand carved stamp tutorial on it that is very cool. I haven't tried carving an eraser just yet, in fact I haven't carved any stamps at all - just foam cuts for now (more on them later). Geninne has a lovely studio (above photos) that I would like to transport to my house including that amazing stamp draw... *sigh* Geninne has an Etsy shop and you can see a complete set of her carved treasures on flickr along with her other amazing artwork! It's a Geninne love fest today :-)

2 comments:

gret said...

Cool. I have been meaning to try the eraser thing for a while, but just too many projects waiting...i'm sure you know what I mean.

Geninne said...

Thank you so much for a lovely post Rosalind. I really appreciate it :)