May 1, 2009

Friday Favourites - The Creative Family, Amanda Blake Soule


The Creative Family - how to encourage imagination and nurture family connections. What a fabulous title and great book by Amanda Blake Soule. Yes, I have been on a bit of a book bender recently! They have all been worth it and I have thoroughly enjoyed reading them. I will do a bit of a review on Craft Inc. soon because it was excellent and it is the only one I have finished. The creative family book is a little different to what I imagined it was going to be.... but it's better. For some reason I was expecting it to be full of patterns? But I was pleasantly surprised and even my hubby wants to read it. I will review this one when I am finished... Amanda is also releasing a new book 11 August, titled: Handmade Home, simple ways to repurpose old materials into new family treasures! I will be adding that one to my mental 'to buy' list. If you have been living under a rock you may have missed her blog, Soulemama. That was a bit cheeky :-) Happy Weekend!

0 comments: