September 28, 2009

MACRO Monday - Freesias


I bought these Freesias from our farmers market last weekend $6 - still lovely. They are one of my Mum's favourites, I always made sure I grabbed her some at the markets when they were in season - back in my floristry days. They give the room a soft pleasant, perfume.

It was freezing here over the weekend - what the hell happened to Spring? Thankfully we didn't have the crazy dust storms like the photos I saw of Sydney and Brisbane. Ours were rather mild. We grabbed some more goodies at the Lifeline book fair on Sat - proper second hand book prices. All in all it was a good weekend.

1 comments:

gret said...

My absolute favourite flower. Grew up with them growing outside my window and therefore a must have in my wedding bouquet. Loved them then and still do.