October 28, 2009

Quiet on the creative front....


Well, there is always good reason isn't there?! I have been mega tired and not in the zone because I am 3.5 months pregnant and trying to keep up with a 2yr old! I am starting to get my energy back thank goodness but have been very slow on the creative front and very un-motivated I have to say. But with less than 4 weeks to go till the next Handmade market I do need to get my butt into gear. Yay for no morning sickness and having a very helpful husband!

7 comments:

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

Hi Gorgeous!! I miss you, have been so busy with husband home & children back to school, all good. Still have Anya's gift on my sewing table, will deliver a.s.a.p. or at slackest, see you at Handmade. Off to Sydney for a market in 10 days, so unprepared, aren't we always?? Deep breath. Love Posie

gret said...

So, um...what's my excuse then? Beautiful photo. xo

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Hope it all goes well for you!

Yana said...

i hope you get your motivation-to-make-wonderful-things back soon :) xx

~ Kim ~ said...

Wow, congratulations! Hope you cruise through the pregnancy without much hassle.

Victoria Sayer said...

Wow. Congratulations on the lovely news that you are going to give Anya a playmate. I'm so happy for you all. No doubt your motivation for creating will return with a vengence, when you are ready. In the in-between time, ENJOY every moment of being pregnant. It is such a fantastic, blessed gift...that only lasts such a short part of one's life. Try not to be in such a hurry to do things...just be, and savour each breath.

Amanda K said...

I always suffer a major hit to my creativity when I'm pregnant. Those middle 3 months are magic though, I'm sure you'll be feeling much better soon!