December 14, 2009

Monday Musings - Ultrasound


I have had the pleasure of enjoying a live-in-nanny for an entire week_read_ sister-in-law visiting... but that all ends today when she flies back up north! Here is my 20 week ultrasound pic - I just had to share it because it is so amazing and clear - I love the waving! It cost a fortune - I think I was helping to pay the new machine off. Thank goodness for Medicare in this great country we live in - where I could claim part of the expense back. My sister-in-law babysat Anya while Gordon and I got to go off and have lunch, ultrasound and finish our Christmas shopping! Hurray. We had a lovely weekend too - how about you?

4 comments:

Erin said...

I had to have an ultrasound to rule out any nefarious uterine issues a few months ago, and HOLY WOW. $900! For a fricking 15-minute procedure! I was mad enough to spit nails, because it ended up being completely unnecessary; had I waited one day longer, all would have been well and I wouldn't be making weekly payments. Alas...

BUT, your ultrasound is much cooler and well worth the price. :)

Rosalind said...

Oh dear Erin, mine was no where near that price but expensive enough I thought! That sucks to have to pay off that much money for an un-neccessary procedure :-(

Yana said...

aww, thats gorgeous!! can't wait to meet the little person!! :)

Amanda K said...

Awww hi little one! :) That is a GREAT ultrasound photograph.

Can't wait to meet him/her ;)