January 31, 2010

A light has gone out ....


On Friday we learnt our lovely friend Susannah went home to heaven at the tender age of 30 after enduring 3 tough rounds with Cancer. Susannah and my husband Gordon grew up together in North Qld as children and their families have remained wonderful friends over the years. Susannah was a beautiful, Godly, vibrant woman, devoted wife, mother of two sweet little girls, daughter, sister and friend. I want to hold my daughter & husband that much closer and longer every day - grateful for every moment we have together. Keeping Susannah's dear family in our prayers.

5 comments:

Kristi said...

So sorry to hear about your friend. My thoughts and prayers are with your family and hers. I too will hold my dear ones much tighter and be grateful for each moment we are able to share.

Jordan - Polkadot Prints said...

I'm so sorry to hear of this sad news Ros...no words sometimes xo

Market Girl said...

So sad, I am thinking of you all. Although I did not know her, she must have been wonderful as she was your friend. x

Rosalind said...

Thanks ladies, I appreciate your kind words x

Anonymous said...

Oh Ros. So sorry to hear this sad news. Take care, and yes, go hold on to your husband, daughter and your bump, too. love, Jen.