March 19, 2010

Patchwork Easter Egg tutorial



There is a very cute tutorial on how to make Patchwork Easter Eggs by Purl Bee. Easily something the kids could help with... even if it is just decorating the fabric before and after! A nice weekend activity and something lovely to make that doesn't involve Chocolate! I thought I would get in early as Easter will be here before we know it! I also got some cute easter cookie cutters to make some biscuits with Anya! We might try and get a bit more creative with icing this time...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link Ros. Another one to add to my 'to do' list!

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

Divine Ros, absolutely gorgeous!! Saw this post in my Dashboard but it wouldn't upload, so yippee, it's here now. Love your work, as always, love Posie