March 17, 2010

Dessert Bar - Baking and Cake Decorating Suppliers


{image}

After waking from yesterday's sugar coma, I still had sugary goodness on the brain and felt inclined to share a couple of great Australian suppliers I have found on-line. One is Little Betsy Baker who I have blogged about previously and recently I discovered another called Baking Pleasures. They cross-over a little in supplies but do have different things.

Some supplies you can pick up from Baking Pleasures to make your dessert bar shine for any special occasion:



Cupcake wrappers


Stencils




Cookie texture sets


Cupcake toppers - If you want to just ice your cupcake and pop something ready made on top these perfect!

Get inspired for your next birthday party, kitchen tea or baby shower! The boys don't miss out there are all sorts of goodies for them too!

2 comments:

mel @ loved handmade said...

...all so lovely...

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

Just saw those amazing cup cake wrappers on the Mathilda's Market blog, soooo gorgeous. I am steadily using up my collection of Donna Hay ones, just look so adorable in my children's lunch boxes. As always, eye candy blog post Ros, love Posie