April 1, 2010

My Creative Space - Turquoise felt



The first of many things to be made from my stash of felt from the other week! This sweet hair clip is for my cousin's daughter for her birthday... I have seen these mini bunting cards around and thought it was the perfect way to use up the felt scraps in style. Cute huh!



We also made Easter biscuits! My crazy haired girl helping me with icing. For a 2.5yr old, she is pretty good in the kitchen!



Have a lovely Easter everyone, I have enjoyed joining in this creative space and almost need an entire day to get to everyone's spaces... I don't know how you do it Kirsty!

13 comments:

Sarah. Splish Splash Designs said...

The hair clip is gorgeous! Such a beautiful colour.
Oooh, those biscuits look very yummy. Happy Easter :)

Anonymous said...

So cute... all of it! And did your 'crazy-haired girl' pipe all that icing herself? Wow! You've a prodigy on your hands there!

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

That colour is AMAZING!! I'm off to Spotlight to buy felt today, well after school, too scary during the day on a 20% off everything sale. Love felt, so playful but i can't do anything as fabulous as you can with it. 'twas thinking more Easter Craft than glamour. I so want that hair clip, can you bring it when we meet next week?? My blue eyed girls would rock it. Love Posie

Rosalind said...

I had better clarify - I did pipe most of that biscuit showing Anya what to do... she's good but not that good :-)

Irene MissyMinzy said...

Crazy haired girl? Awww.... She looked v pro there btw ;)
How you going with the upcoming pg? All the best to you Rosa!

Snooze said...

the colour of the felt is amazing. this would look so good in your niece's hair.

My Creative Space

gret said...

Beaut colour!! Pretty. xx

Pearlin J said...

Love the colour of the bunting and the hairclip.They are both gorgeous creations.
What an adorable little helper you have there!

Unknown said...

love that clip.... and those cookies... mmmm mmmm! xo m.

Tania McCartney said...

Ros, that hairclip is stunning! I want one!

Chicken Willow said...

I love the hair clip, so pretty and your daughter looks so deep in concentration, very cute.

Little Angel Little Devil said...

I'm in love with the hairclip, but more in love with your little masterchef, I bet that clip looks amazing in her stunning hair! Don't know how you do it, your simply a wonderwoman!!
XX Rach

yardage girl said...

Ros - the clip and bunting are brill! have a lovely easter! Nic x