April 12, 2010

Stunning Photography - Tim Walker



Tim Walker is a London based photographer whose photo (above) I first saw in a home magazine recently. There are so many things I just adore about this shot... the dress, the colour, the staircase, old building ... *sigh* ... so pretty! Unfortunately Tim's website took so long to load I didn't stay long enough to have a good look around but if you search his name you will see enough fabulous images to make you smile, including this one below!



Speaking of all things pretty, blue and fabulous...... SHOP HANDMADE opens this Friday (16th April). It has been a hive of activity down at the shop with some very clever people helping to make this space worth visiting. I hope you had a lovely weekend!

1 comments:

Kerry said...

Oh my, that first image is out of this world. Good luck for Friday...