May 18, 2010

Shop Handmade - Rosalind's pick of the month




I got my 'pick of the month' in early for Shop Handmade's blog as I knew I was expecting our bub any day and it just so happened it was published the day Josiah was born, so I missed it! But here it is.... my pick was Poppy Letter Press Vine card.



I have shown this photo before as it is the card I bought from the last Handmade Market so here are a few more luscious designs for you to enjoy...









Lovely aren't they! Louise is one clever lady.

2 comments:

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

These are indeed popular, the day after this post went up on the Shop blog, a guy was sent in to get 8 of the cards, i think that is the whole collection!! Love Posie

Unknown said...

These are gorgeous. I think I like the red one best, but then I scrolled down and... eeek I like them all. I love letterpress and would love to give this a go sometime if I ever come across a workshop!