July 1, 2010

My Creative Space - new hair pieces







I have discovered matte Tulle!!! I couldn't find it in any other shade than this pink at the little material shop I went to near my Mum's place but will now be on the hunt for it in ivory and white! It is lighter and stiffer and holds so much better than glass or crystal organza. I got very excited to find it. The above blossom is mixed with tulle.



I'm not quite sure what to name this bloom? If I get stuck for which flower it looks like I just call it a blossom or bloom!! Very creative I know - ha ha. I would say a little bit like a Camellia but I names these blooms Camellia's.... I guess there are many variations - singles and doubles etc.



This is my my interpretation of a Magnolia. More creative projects to sticky beak at over here.....

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am loving your new creations Ros. There just beautiful, and I would definitely say Camellia, only because I have been researching them as a hedge in my garden and I have looked at soooo many Camellias lately!

Michelle said...

They are beautiful. Maybe a peony?

mel @ loved handmade said...

Stunning!! So whimsey & pretty...

Brianna said...

They are gorgeous. Hope you find your other colours although I think they would look nice in green or blue.

Irene MissyMinzy said...

they are all v wonderful, Ros :)

gret said...

Nice one. I was just thinking that second image could be the back of you or me, or Jo, or Mel, or any number of us really. Haha!

Steph said...

Beautiful as always Ros! Such delicate creations...gorgeous :)

Anonymous said...

Really nice, Ros, as always. I quite like the tulle, but the magnolia is the one I'd go for!