April 1, 2011

Friday Favourites - Online magazines



Do you ever feel you can't keep up with all the gorgeous creative there is online? I do - it makes my head hurt sometimes, then I casually remind myself I don't have to 'keep up' - just enjoy it when I can. I am almost using Pinterest to replace my Delicious bookmarks to remember all these lovely blogs etc. Check out the brand new magazine from A Subtle Revelry called Styled. My pal Jordan has a project in it! Sweet Treats bags - very cute.



Then through Victoria's blog I found VECU Magazine - gorgeous!





Anyway, enjoy the visual feast and have a great weekend.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pretty eye candy. So much to see.... but so many beds to make, floors to sweep, children to feed, photos to shoot & edit, clothes to iron, meals to cook, gardens to weed, cars to wash, bills to pay........