May 2, 2011

Vintage Love via Brisvegas



I went to Brisbane for the weekend on my own!! Wooo hooo it was such a refreshing break from my full-time Mummy life. I packed in a LOT and enjoyed every minute of it!



I stayed with some lovely friends on the Friday night who have a gorgeous little home filled with gorgeous vintage finds - all thrifted by Hannah.



Hannah is also a great cook and made a delicious hot breakfast for us before we went on our respective ways! mmmmm





Hannah whipped up this fabulous robot birthday cake for her nephew birthday that morning too; courtesy of ready made sponge cakes, Donna Hay icing, a variety of lollies and inspiration from the net, clever girl!



I felt weary this morning but ready for the start of another week, pre-school resumed today and Josiah turns 1 tomorrow! I hope you had a lovely weekend too.

0 comments: