August 31, 2011

Dreaming of Stretch Knit Projects...

Cirque du bebe

Oh yes so many cool little projects I would like to make and I know it is not neccessary with an over-locker (Serger) but now I have one.............yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.... Mum gave me hers to use as it was gathering dust on her sewing desk.  Ummm, hard to thread, you betcha!  I had a lovely friend come and help me brave those waters, I took photos after she threaded and when it came to my turn later that night, I was set.  Oh and the above shirt is a Heidi and Finn pattern on a lovely new Australian blog I found via the USA , thanks Kristin :-)

Made
The 90 minute shirt by Dana has been on my short-list for...ever.
Sweet Verbena
Katy has lots of great sewing tutorials on her blog, with a fresh perspective...

Well, I have a sick little man and a large project on the go, so realistically I won't really be doing much sewing for a few weeks.... but happily planning in the meantime.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're very welcome! happy sewing. :)

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

Oh getting used to the new style of your blog, see what happens when i don't check for a week?? Very clean & yes, GG is the king, love Posie