September 13, 2011

Interior Love

Ara Design Studio

I am really drawn to mirrors without much of a frame around them, like the above, it's quite a statement piece.  So is this spectacular tiled, bathroom wall. Ohhh, so much love - I would really appreciate showering in this room.  

Photography - jeroenvanderspek

We have been in our place for one year now and I am finally getting around to doing something about our bedroom.  Decorating is a slow process and I think some mood boards are in order.  I finally replaced our quilt cover and it is all white, which is so fresh and crisp - I smile each time I walk in the room.  I didn't think I would get around to making this one as much as I would have liked to. I have been pondering a colour to go with but also like these white rooms!

1 comments:

mel @ loved handmade said...

Oh beautiful inspiration in those pictures..