September 27, 2011

The Not Wedding

The Long Farewell
Chelsea Patricia Photography and Installation by Amy Osaba
Adorned Event Design
Gertie Mae's Floral Studio
Have you heard of The Not Wedding?  It is basically a bridal fair in the form of a wedding!  What a superb idea, being able to attend a 'non wedding' having an awesome night and really getting a feel for what the vendors will bring to your special day.  It beats roaming around a convention centre picking up leaflets and business cards I say.  Thinking outside the box.....'brilliant', vendors and photography....... 'brilliant'..... execution of brilliant idea.... I think the images say it all.  There is a video worth watching too. 

1 comments:

Chelsea Patricia said...

Oh my goodness--I had no idea I had been featured here!

The Not Wedding was SO much fun to be a part of, and such a brilliant way to expose brides to a different, creative way of planning their weddings!

Atlanta Wedding Photographer