September 19, 2011

Riley and the Grumpy Wombat Book Launch


We went to Tania's book launch yesterday for her new book, "Riley and the Grumpy Wombat, A Journey around Melbourne".  It was a lovely, well-attended morning for our favourite local children's author.  Anya enjoyed making her wombat headband and wore it all day with pride.  She was thrilled to cuddle the 'grumpy wombat' for the entire book reading and we were lucky enough to actually win a door prize!  A children's party :-) Thanks Tania!  More photos here.


Wombat Burrows :-)
Tania doing her thing
Grumpy Wombats
I hope you had a lovely weekend!  The weather here was perfect.  I popped in to Floriade to see the completed installation of which I posted some photos yesterday.  I also got to do some tidying up around the place... here's to patient husbands :-)

1 comments:

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

Oh wow, it looks fantastic. I couldn't make it, clashed with Tournament of the Minds & my husband flying out. Sigh. What a brilliant event, as always, Tania is a bundle of amazing energy & creativity. Love Posie