October 3, 2011

Canberra Handmade Market favourite stalls

Mookah
One of my favourite stalls for presentation and products at last weekend's Handmade Market was Mookah.  The gorgeous Spring colours drew me in and once I was there, the products were just as fabulous as the set up.  Using a mix of their own lovely screen printed fabric and designs along with well-known Australian designers like Ink and Spindle - the floor cushions were among my favourite.  Thank fully they have an online store, so if you missed them last weekend you can feast your eyes here.



Another fabulous store that I couldn't keep my eyes off was 4 Leaf Clover.  Fiona, the lovely lady behind this great company has a background in textiles and I love the way her prints start from original photographs. Luckily if you missed her on the weekend she will also be in the Handmade tent at Floriade in the final week.


Fiona doesn't just do prints, she has a beautiful textiles line, bags, make up bags, cushion covers and her prices are very reasonable.  I don't think the make up bags have made it to the online store yet.


Curious Chocolatier
I was kind enough to share these with my family!  We tried six flavours and the pistachio, salted caramel and lime and coconut were my favourite! mmmmmmmm

Mohini Jewellery

I couldn't even get close enough to this stall for the people to have a proper look!  I love these silver floral earrings - so pretty.  The little collection to the right of the silver ones were gorgeous too.  Really different.  Ok, that might have to do for this morning... I might have to continue tomorrow with more delicious finds.  Enjoy your long weekend if you are fortunate enough to get one!

0 comments: