October 17, 2011

Online Shopping - Paper Dolls and Go Anywhere Bag

Sarah Jane
If you have been around these parts for a while you know I love American artist, Sarah Jane!  My children  have her prints in their bedroom and I bought these adorable paper dolls for Anya for the grand total of $3 :-)  Sarah Jane does also have some great freebie printables on her blog too.

Noodlehead

I also bought the "Go Anywhere Bag" pattern from Noodlehead for a total sum of $8 - woot.  My Amy Butler, Birdie Sling is well past her retirement, frayed, faded and grubby. Noodlehead has some freebies too and did you know you can buy the license to sell some of her patterns domestically?  I love when artists do this... a great business idea.

My hubby took Miss four for an 8km!!! bike ride yesterday and my son actually slept for 3 hours so I got to cut out the Amy Butler, Anna Tunic which I am trialling in a dark grey voile for summer and another Versatile wrap skirt by Make it Perfect - which I recommend the pattern is very easy.  If you are looking for some sewing tips a few of my favourites are:  Habby Goddess, Make it and Love it, MADE and recently discovered Sewaholic.

0 comments: