January 18, 2012

Amy Butler Doll's Quilt


It's been a bit like show and tell around here lately :-) You can tell I have been spending way more time on personal projects than business.  I did however drop my sewing machine off to be serviced, *sniff* and a week feels way to long to be apart - ha ha.  Back show and tell - I made my first doll's quilt for Anya for Christmas!  It was on the long list of things to make but the only thing that got finished on time. 


A love note to my best girl, her favourite part.  The quilt has been well loved and used already.


The quilt is made with all my left over Amy Butler quilt fabric except the spots.  It was a quick project with not much planning but a lot of fun to put together... and addictive.... did I mention addictive?!  I have been on the look out for a small second hand wooden dolls cradle for a while!  As of yesterday we now have one on loan from my lovely friend Christine and it came all the way from Germany, cool!

Don't forget Amanda's special offer on the light actions finishes today.

0 comments: