February 10, 2012

Food Styling

Griottes

Do you read Decor8?  It is one of the first blogs I followed and I am not bored with it yet (although I would love to see a spruce up on the blog template :)  Holly has a new columnist, Emilie Griottes to contribute monthly food styling/crafty ideas posts and with a cake like this one - I am looking forward to it!  Emilie is a French Stylist and Author and her blog has the most amazing food photos I've seen in a while.  You will need google translate for this one as it is in French.  Oh and the cake is sprayed in an edible food colouring, fun huh :-) 

We have survived the first week of full days at pre-school and all the other activities that have commenced.  I am looking forward to the weekend and finishing a few sewing projects.  Have a lovely one yourselves x

0 comments: