February 15, 2012

Will you Tangerine Tango?

Photo: Hanneli Mustaparta
Will you be wearing Tangerine this year? I could see my sister in law, Elizabeth pulling off this entire outfit actually... including the micro shorts :-)  I know we Aussies haven't quite finished Summer but here is Pantone's predictions on Fashion colour for Spring 2012.


I just purchased some fabric on the weekend in that lovely midnight blue...but no tangerine.

Photography by Patrick Demarchelier for Vogue
Hanneli is a Norwegian model/photographer/stylist who writes a street-style fashion blog among other things.  My wardrobe however contains a LOT of black, white and grey....and some red shoes... I have been inspired lately by my lovely friend R to wear some more colour... I am working on it... it may help me get through winter in Canberra.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

your look so cool your dresses very outfit. thanks

Same day delivery Flowers