One Bowl Chocolate Cake
125g butter, chopped
1 cup caster sugar
1 cup milk
1 self-raising flour
⅓ cup cocoa
½ teaspoon bicarb soda
½ cup almond meal
2 eggs beaten
1. Heat butter, sugar and milk in a med to large saucepan until melted and combined - take off heat
2. Sift flour, cocoa and soda together into the saucepan
3. Stir in almond meal and eggs, until smooth
4. Pour into a greased 20cm round cake tin
5. Bake in a moderate oven (180 degrees) for 45-50 minutes (I usually only do 40 minutes in my fan forced oven).
Ice with icing of your choosing! Ganache, glaze or butter icing - yum!